Duncan Premium Gold Overglaze Luster
Premium Gold Overglaze (2 gram)
How to Use:
Note: This product is only nontoxic after firing. Work in a well-ventilated area when applying to your piece.
- Prepare area with a fired on gloss glaze first.
- Do not stir or shake.
- Place a small amount of Gold or White Gold on a glazed palette; apply one smooth coat with a brush designated for use with each respective product.
- Try to attain an even application of product:
- Premium Gold tint should be red in color.
- Bright Gold tint should be flag brown in color.
- White Gold tint should be green in color.
- Do not let metallic pool in an area; brush out smoothly.
- Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire Metallics to cone 019-018.
- Clean brush in Essence and let dry.
Information about ordering
If you are in need of individual parts for repairing dolls, please contact us at Dolls@GuysAndDollsStudio.com.
Soft Fired Greenware:
Price includes SFGW and body pattern (when applicable).
Seams are NOT removed before soft firing.
Pieces are carefully inspected and any "starter hole"cuts occur before they are Soft Fired to cone 018.
All modern dolls are poured in a Flesh colored slip, all Antique Reproduction dolls are poured in white slip. Starter holes are not cut unless requested at time of ordering.
Price includes fired bisque and body pattern.
Bisque parts are ready to paint after minimal sanding
and polishing. Porcelain is fired to cone 6.
Estimated order to ship time is 3-6 weeks from date of payment.
We accept inquires and orders by website, email, and phone. All orders are completed in the order payment has been received.
Payments are due at the time order is placed. We do not begin processing orders without payment.
Acceptable forms of payment are listed on the checkout page.
Customer are Responsible for "All Shipping, Handling & Insurance Cost".
When processing a return, customer is responsible for packaging and shipping any items back so that damage does not occur in transit.